From: Laura Million <lmillio@xxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 11:13:32 PM
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Pictures from Evansville Caching Trip

-
Yes, the cache was that high. My daughter is about 5' 3" and she was on
 a ledge
about 4 foot up. It didn't look that high from where I was standing,
 but she
wasn't too thrilled that I walked away to take pictures and left her
 standing
there. Not a smart place for a nano cache.

Laura
2_cats

Quoting tnsl <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> Those are really fun pictures. Y'all looked like a traveling flash
 mob LOL.
> Thanks for sharing them AND for labeling them.    I DO see the Gray
 Lady and

--
Laura Million
Faculty Technology Center