[GeoStL] Pictures From Hawn

  • From: JimSGreene@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 01:18:35 EST

Hi Everybody,
 Here are some pictures I took from Hawn last weekend:
Midwest Invitational Geocaching Competition

 I know there are a lot of near duplicates, but let me know if you want
copies of any, I will send them to you in an E-mail. Let me know if you want
copies, and if you like them.
 I also will setup a slide show of the pictures I took during the planning
stages of this great event.
 This was a very memorable event, but photo's help keep the memories fresh. I
will also post a link on the cache page. If anyone else would like to share,
please try through Shutterfly, and if you can also burn them to CD, maybe we
can combine them all and distribute them to everybody.

  Jim