[GeoStL] Picnic reminder

  • From: "mariel leggett" <mariel.leggett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 19:54:30 -0500

-
Just a reminder, the SLAGA Spring Picnic is just around the corner!
With a bit of luck the weather will cooperate!  We're hoping for a great
turn out and lots of fun with fellow cachers!

Jobs still needed to be filled:
Travel Bug Monitor
50/50 ticket seller
Game organizers
Kid's Activity's

We also need additional tables for food/games/activities and auction
items.

Please let us know if you can attend by: 4/18/07 (sign up on the cache
page) so we know how much food to purchase.
We look forward to seeing everyone there!

Mariel & Dave
aka Pika Wants Cake & Flatkatz