[GeoStL] Re: Picnic Question

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 13:35:03 -0500

-
Merkin, there are two big BBQ pits at the pavillion, but I guess that is up to Mike and/or the cooks. Bernie

merkin wrote:

-

As long as you don't mind a stern comment from my daughter, it should be fine. Assuming you're "imbibing" and not going "three sheets to the wind".

If anyone likes really spicy stuff, I could be persuaded to bring a hot batch of my homemade salsa (published in the Post-Dispatch a while ago).

Next question - I've got a decent sized gas grill I could load into the pickup. Would that (and a stack of burgers and hot dogs) help?

merkin4

From: "Dru C Reeves" <drur@xxxxxxx>
Date:  Mon, 12 Apr 2004 13:07:29 -0500

-
I love microbrew beer! Bring it on! Seriously, I think it would be
acceptable as long as everyone is responsible. I don't think anyone in the
group would get crazy drunk....but who knows?