[GeoStL] Re: Picnic Question

  • From: Edwin Biesemeyer <singer1ed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 14:07:39 -0700 (PDT)

Jen,
any carnival supply store will carry the tickets of which you speak.  there is
one on the Rock Road in Bridgeton just west of Lindbergh.

Jen <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
While at the spring picnic I heard mentioned that someone had tickets (like the
drawing type tickets) that person had forgotten to bring them I believe.

These were to be used for the attendance prizes.

My question is does anyone of you know who this was?

I would like to use these types of tickets for the fall picnic.

Or if I can't figure that out where does one purchase such an item?

Thanks
Jen
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

-Edwin