[GeoStL] Picnic Question

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 11:25:05 -0500

While at the spring picnic I heard mentioned that someone had tickets (like the
drawing type tickets) that person had forgotten to bring them I believe.

These were to be used for the attendance prizes.

My question is does anyone of you know who this was?

I would like to use these types of tickets for the fall picnic.

Or if I can't figure that out where does one purchase such an item?

Thanks
Jen
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.