[GeoStL] Re: Picnic

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 08:12:57 -0500

-
The campground across the river is "Ozark Outdoors".

We camp there all the time in the General admission" area [1]. We plan to leave for there in a few hours and will return on Sunday afternoon to catch up on all the geo-stuff.

See ya then,

glenn

[1] The general admission area is a huge maybe 60-100 acres of level grassy area in a grove of trees. You can take us as much land as you want have as many people there as you wand and spread out all over the place. This is the best place to be.

At 07:22 PM 5/26/2005, Tim & Pam Ueltzen wrote:

Sounds like the picnic is September 24 at Onondaga State Park. We will be camping in the park that weekend. There is a private camp ground just across the river if you don't want to stay in the State Park. We have reserved site #22, Mike and Bernie are reserving sites 23&24. There are only 6 electric sites still open so if you want to camp you better get your reservations made soon.

Tim

---------------- Glenn, Missouri Geocachers Assoc http://www.MoGeo.com *THE* Forums for Mo & Ks. http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php?

Dave's Handy Hiding Hints http://www.ratisher.com/geocache_hiding.htm
 MOGA 2005 Winners ...  Check it out!  http://moga.geostl.com