[GeoStL] Re: Picnic

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 22:04:05 -0500

I thought I was the only one!!  I had pretty much the same dream!!  It must
be a sign absolutely. So I declare we make it so! A Picnic on October 12th
it should be.

I also had strong visions of Green Felt in my dream. That puzzled me until
now and I think it means only one of two things. *** The location. *** I
didn't have a location in my dream, just lots and lots of GREEN FELT. So I
hereby declare the location of the picnic to be one of two hidden places and
I shall let everyone choose which is the correct interpretation of my GREEN
FELT visions. Our choices of our GREEN FELT picnic could be:
1) Bob's Billiards and Pool Paradise in Festus, or
2) The Greenfelter Park in Eureka.

(Bob's Billiard hall has some mean wings on Thursday nights.)

I am sure the dream can be unraveled correctly.

I shall bring baked beans and some portions of a meaty dish. I think I shall
BBQ my meaty portions on a grill either behind the beer coolers at Bobs or a
large pit at the park.

I see more people in my dream so lets make it so.

Noon till whenever is good. It gets busy at the billiard hall later in the
evening, so I would suggest an early-ish start.

I like our dream..

Glenn
AKA: the visionary