[GeoStL] Physical Therapy

  • From: Yvonne Von Der Ahe <yvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:09:16 -0700 (PDT)

-
Went today to my first Physical Therapy session and was given the following
list of Nevers.  Got to thinking about it and made it into the Geocaching
Nevers.

  THE 10 NEVERS IN PHYSICAL THERAPY

   Never say you can?t because you?ll do it anyway.
   Never say ?It?s easy? because we?ll just make it hard.
   Never say ?I want to go home? because you?ll just stay longer.
   Never lose count because you?ll start at One again.
   Never complain because we never listen.
   Never argue because you?ll never win.
   Never scream or cry because it only encourages us.
   Never look like you?re enjoying it because we?ll put a stop to it.
   Never hold your breath because if you pass out and die we have to fill out
the paper work.
   Never lie or cheat because we know the truth and you?ll live to regret it.

  THE 10 NEVERS IN GEOCACHING

   Never say you can?t find the cache because you will?eventually.
   Never say ?It?s an easy find? because the next one won?t be.
   Never say ?I want to go home? because you?ll just stay longer looking for
it.
   Never lose count of your finds because you?ll have to log them.
   Never complain because we never listen.
   Never argue because you?ll never win.
   Never scream or cry over a cache because it only encourages us.
   Never look like you enjoy caching it because we?ll put a stop to it.
   Never hold your breath because if you pass out and die someone will have to
take over your cache hides.
   Never lie or cheat on your number of geocaches/trackables because we know
the truth and you?ll live to regret it.
   Ladybug STL