[GeoStL] Re: Perfection is hard to achieve

  • From: " RNX " <_rnx_@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 16:52:06 -0400

-

Does a= nyone have an opinion on the acuracy of Google Earth?

If i c= an zoom in and see the cache location, place my pointer

on tha= t point, can i assume that the designated coordinates

are mo= re acurate than my GPSr's? I know there's still the

error = of the finder's unit to be accounted for, but at least

the hi= der's error has been minimized.