[GeoStL] Re: Perfection is hard to achieve

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 18:53:16 -0500

-
I've been working on some cache hides recently and will be listing 5 new
ones soon.  Due to the terrain on one of them, I was only able to get 67
foot accuracy with my yellow etrex when I was scouting the location.  It did
a little better when I hid the container so that should help. But a finder
could really be off if they also are only getting 60+ foot accuracy when
searching.

Gale