[GeoStL] Re: Paul Konopacki interviews by Cache-a-maniacs geocaching podcast

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 21:28:54 -0500

-
Hey --  you're right. It sucked pretty good.

:+P

Sounded very professional on both ends. Entertaining stories and you made
some subtle, yet pertinent points. This would be a podcast to maybe pin to
the geostl front page as  recommended listening.  It  provides a good
"flavor" of geocaching to new and old alike: reassurance that there isn't
one right or wrong way to go about this "hobby".  I think you gave a
balanced both-sides-of-the-fence point of view interview. Enjoyable.

Darn zippy music too. They have a JINGLE! Where's yours??

Nancy