[GeoSTL] Re: Party

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 20:33:20 -0700 (PDT)

Just a quick note tonight to say thanks to all my new
friends.....Thanks Barry for hosting the party and
getting the cache together ...you have a great place
and it was a great party....Thanks to rest of you for
welcoming not only myself but my 2 boys as well...We
had a great time and enjoyed the visit very much...See
you all on the caching trail soon

Dan, Jason and Jon (Thunder)

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com
Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
To donate to SLAGA:
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=GLNash%40SWBell.net&item_name=SLAGA
 Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the
hereafter...I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.