[GeoStL] Re: Packwood Trilogy has been Postponed

  • From: Weymouth <wey6567@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 15:01:55 -0800 (PST)

-
I am assuming this is still on for Friday.  It looks
like it will be a nice day.  A little cool but dry.

--- Steve Bromley <bromley@xxxxxxx> wrote:

We've set a time and date.  We will be pulling the
caches on Friday, November 3rd and start the hunt at
9:00am. According to Rich, we should meet in the
parking lot at the Wabash Frisco and Pacific Railroad
Association and start our hunt from there.  I know
that Rich is going to be able to go but I'm not sure
about Glenn.  Hopefully his schedule will allow him to
join us.

Directions to the WF&P are available on this page:
http://www.wfprr.com/loc.html

If you haven't found these caches yet or just want to
tag along to say good-bye, you're welcome to join us.
I'm sure we'll find somewhere to eat afterwards.  Let
us know if you're going to attend so we can get an
idea.

 Steve Bromley

 bromley@xxxxxxx