[GeoStL] Re: PQ problem

  • From: Jim Greene <jimsgreene@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 23:37:02 -0500

-
Hi Judi,
 Before you have your PQ sent to you, you can preview it and see what caches
it contains. It sounds like you may have given a criteria that rules out
most of the caches. When you make changes to a query, and hit the submit
button, at the top of the page you will see a note telling you how many
caches will appear in your query. Then you can preview the query either from
that page or from the main PQ list. Try that before you have them sent to
you. Then you can try different variables until you figure it out. Let me
know if this helps.
Jim

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 8:18 PM, Judi F <deltawinner@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> -
> I sent this out earlier but had no responses.  Not sure if it actually
> reached the list.
>

> Is anyone else having a problem getting an accurate PQ?
>
> I have checked: caches I haven't found;  also changed the difficulty &
> terrain to less than or equal to 1.5.
>
> My zip file shows caches with a 2 and all of my caches.  Ones I have found
> as well as unfound.
>
> Any ideas?

>  Missouri Geocaching land policies --> http://tinyurl.com/lgyy84
>  Missouri Geocachers Forums -->http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php