[GeoStL] Re: POI Again...

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:09:57 -0600

-
Mike,

34,000 POI's? I didn't know there were that many QT's out there. You must be
including 7/11's too.

I read somewhere that (for now) it doesn't support folders under custom
POI's. What I had told Bernie was save each set of POI's with a different
name and store them in your POI directory that POI Loader reads from. Once
they are on your SD card, you can select the POI file you want by opening
the custom POI icon, then press the find key and it gives you the option of
selecting the POI file you want. I only have about 4 or 5 files loaded since
I was just testing it, but it seems to work fine that way. I don't know if
there is a limit on filenames for the POI's though.

Rich