[GeoStL] PDA's and Street Navigation s/w

  • From: "BottomFeeder" <BottomFeeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching List" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 07:30:03 -0600

-
http://www.handmark.com/software/PDAStreetFindercom_1_Year_Subscription_for_
_Pocket_PC.php

Since there seems to be some interest in packages of this nature lately, I
thought some might find the above interesting. And though I've linked to the
PocketPC version, there is a Palm version as well.

At first glance, it appears somewhat limited as it only supports a limited
number of GPSr's, and from the limited description of features, I'd be a
little surprised if waypoints could be imported. But if they maintain the
current subscription price, by the time v2 is released, it might be more
attractive.

     -= Russ =-

Subject field