[GeoStL] Re: PDA for paperless caching

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 17:06:06 -0600

-
Sue,
I have a Palm 505 or 515, can't remember which model it is now, that I
bought off Mike about a year ago. It's a newer Palm than the III, but still
several years old.   I recently bought a Palm Tungsten E2 and would be
willing to give you the old one. I use GSAK  and Cachemate.  I know enough
to get by but need to attend a SLAGA class to learn more about GSAK. Just
let me know if you want it.
Gale