[GeoStL] Re: Outdoor Expo

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 18:59:26 -0700 (PDT)

Mike,

I agree these are all reletively easy cahes that would be great for the event.
It might not be a bad idea to have someone check on the two Tyler caches and be
prepared to possibly have to replace/restock them.  I remember a couple months
ago reading several logs about them being wet and in need of some TLC.  The
owner hasn't been online in quite some time and John and I were going to go fix
them up but didn't make it out there before things greened up and he's highly
allergic to poision ivy so we haven't ventured into the woods at all lately.

I'll let you know later if our schedule will permit us to attend or not.

Sara

Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think all we need are GPSr's, some handouts and a few of us to take anyone
who is interested down to Busch and find a few caches. There are some cemetery
caches and a few others that could be found.

Morning would be fine. Thanks for volunteering!

Here are some of the easier caches we could show people...

2 / 2           GC973A    Tyler's Oak
1.5 / 2        GCMNAJ    Schlote Family Cemetery
2 / 2            GC9739    Tyler's First

And a bit more of a challenge

3 / 1        GC2CC6    Private Snuffy's Box

Let me know what you think...

Mike