[GeoStL] Re: Outdoor Expo

-
Mike Griffin wrote:
I think all we need are GPSr's, some handouts and a few of us to take anyone
who is interested down to Busch and find a few caches. There are some cemetery
caches and a few others that could be found.

Morning would be fine. Thanks for volunteering!

Here are some of the easier caches we could show people...

2 / 2           GC973A    Tyler's Oak
1.5 / 2        GCMNAJ    Schlote Family Cemetery
2 / 2            GC9739    Tyler's First

And a bit more of a challenge

3 / 1        GC2CC6    Private Snuffy's Box

Let me know what you think...

Mike

Norma and I can be there. She would prefer the morning.. Let me know what you want.

Geo Jim