From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Griffin
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 8:04 AM
To: Geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Outdoor Expo

We are still looking for volunteers to help with the Geocaching booth at
the Missouri Outdoor Expo. The expo will be out at Busch Conservation
area in the parking lot of the Rifle Range. It will be Saturday, July
30th 9 AM - 4 PM.

We need people for the following:

hand out information at the booth
setup temporary caches
Escort people to find caches
Escort kids for a kids only cache

Shifts are 8am - Noon and Noon - 4PM
We are looking for 10 people to help out. Some will be at the booth and
others will be at Busch.

I can't stress enough, how important this is to our success of having
Weldon Spring and Busch areas as cache friendly areas. Please take some
time to help.
Tim will be in charge of the morning shift and will let you know what
needs to be done.

Please indicate here if you can help. Someone will need to pick up the
10x20 fly I have prior to Thursday @ noon. This will give you sufficient
shelter.

See  HYPERLINK "http://tinyurl.com/9lb7c"http://tinyurl.com/9lb7c for
info on the expo and who else will be there.

Thanks for supporting SLAGA!!!

Mike