[GeoStL] Re: Outdoor Expo

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 08:47:56 -0700 (PDT)

That doesn't always work either Brad.  This new full shift Friday has our
weekends messed up.  He doesn't function well when he works all night friday
night then we have things going on Saturday.  We missed the Summer picnic
because he needed to come home and go to bed for a while and my daughter had
been sick.  I'm not sure yet if we will make the outdoor expo so I'm refraining
from commiting at this point in time.

On the flip side I'm sure ODM63 would trade some caching events for having some
holidays off, his schedule for holidays sucks for the next few years.

Sara/ODL79

Brad <bmyers88@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
v\:* {  BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)}o\:* {      BEHAVIOR:
url(#default#VML)}w\:* {      BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)}.shape {    BEHAVIOR:
url(#default#VML)}st1\:* {    BEHAVIOR: url(#default#ieooui)}@font-face {
font-family: Tahoma;}@page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in
1.0in 1.25in; }P.MsoNormal {      FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt;
FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"}LI.MsoNormal {     FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in
0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"}DIV.MsoNormal {    FONT-SIZE: 12pt;
MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"}A:link {   COLOR: blue;
TEXT-DECORATION: underline}SPAN.MsoHyperlink {     COLOR: blue;
TEXT-DECORATION: underline}A:visited {     COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline}SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {     COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline}SPAN.EmailStyle17 {     COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial;
mso-style-type: personal-reply}DIV.Section1 {  page: Section1}Outdoorman63 and
I work opposite weekends and I think he has been praying to the caching gods a
lot harder
 than I,
 so things are falling on his weekends. There is always next