[GeoStL] Re: Our first day caching

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 11:08:03 -0600

-
Welcome, Tim and Karyn and Mark,

You've taken up a great activity and you are going to meet some fun and
interesting people.  And Mark, we ALL struggle with the ST's-but isn't it a
fun kind of struggle?

Susan, who is really bummin'  because she's too sick to join the group hunt
today.  Hmmm, probably wouldn't feel so bad if I hadn't  gone out caching
yesterday when I was sick :-)  Come on, it was 70 degrees-how could I stay
home and rest?!

PS I guess this should serve as a warning to you new folks-caching fever
does erase one's common sense now and then.