[GeoStL] Re: Our first day caching

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 08:37:30 -0600

Karen and Tim,

Welcome to the group. You're getting into a fun sport and I hope you enjoy it
as much as we do. We have had quite a few group cache hunts over the holidays
so feel free to join us whenever you can. Even if you don't have your GPS yet,
you're still welcome to come along.

I noticed from your email address that you are from a little further East, or a
lot further West.

Cheers,

Rich (RGS)