[GeoStL] Re: Opinions, please...would a swastika be offensive to you, even if it's part of the cache's theme?

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 23:24:04 -0700 (PDT)

I appreciate everyone's opinion on this matter. As I simply would hate to have
a bunch of drama over a simple geocache, I altered the design I originally had
just a bit. I took out the swastika and replaced it with a geocaching logo I
found on Google.

This is the result...I think it still has the flair I was going after, and at
the same time should not be angsty:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/Mizzou02RS/mystencil.jpg

-Michael