[GeoStL] Re: Onondaga Cave Tour at the Fall Picnic

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 16:22:38 -0500

-
Dan,

It is a general survey. And to let people know of this opportunity and also to let them know there can be no more than 30 in the group.

Or if for some reason there were say 32 people wanting visit the cave, there is a possibilty of making a reservation for another tour the same day. Just split the group in half.

Thanks
Jen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Henke" <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 5/27/2005

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.322 / Virus Database: 267.2.0 - Release Date: 5/27/2005