[GeoStL] Onondaga Cave Tour at the Fall Picnic

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 16:07:12 -0500

There is an opportunity to tour Onondaga Cave at a reduce rate, please see
cache page.

Since there has been at least 5 wanting to do this, I have called and made
reservations for a tour, Sept. 24th at 3:00.  We need a total of 10 to get this
price, which I believe there will be at least another 5 wanting to see this
great cave.

Here are the official prices:
Adults: $5
Kids 13-19 $4
Kids 6-12 $2.50

There is a max. group number of 30 people.

So if you are interested in this tour please let me know.

Thanks
Jen

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.