[GeoStL] Re: One more time :) NGR sort of

  • From: "Laura D" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 18:27:56 -0500

On a much smaller scale, check this out.  It is here in St Louis, and
although it's a little pricey, it is still feasible for the average family.

http://www.doublekeytreasurehunts.com/

(I am thinking about going in on one with several friends, and splitting the
cost.)

Laura/purple

  _____

Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 07:56:05 -0700
From: thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] One more time :) NGR sort of
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: dhenke@xxxxxxx

I tried this twice now and it has not happened ...it is what I get when I
try email before breakfast :P .....I found this link last night and thought
it was interesting....it is about a modern day treasure hunt but is not
geocaching. Not only is the tresure hunt interesting but also how much they
bought the place for. If I could pay that much money for a home I would have
bought someplace other than NY City that's for sure....Enjoy or Delete as it
suits you

Dan

 <http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/12/garden/12puzzle.html?no_interstitial>

<http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=7+wonders+world&mkt=en-US&form=QBRE>