[GeoStL] Re: Off Subject Topics

  • From: "Tim & Pam" <timpam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:27:04 -0600

-
Thanks Glenn for handling the situation the way you have Glenn, and no we
don't want to monitor Chris, we think you have been doing the right thing
with him.
Do you have the power to kick anybody out of the SLAGA group?
As for as using a password to read the archives we think that is a good
idea.

Thanks Glenn
T.P.&M.