[GeoStL] Re: Nuvi

-
If I were able to get out each week, I wouldn't. At one time, I had
only 2 or 3 within 10 miles, but that's ballooned.

Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.yawetag.net
"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. He's also
postmaster and probably traffic cop, too. All the jobs for sports
referees are probably filled, though." --Lemel Hebert-Williams

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 8:14 AM, Jim Bensman <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> -
> Wow! You have caches within 15 miles!  :)
>
> Jim Bensman
> "Nature Bats Last"

from this
 list, click -----> http://www.freelists.org/list/geocaching