[GeoStL] Re: Note to the group going to Iowa

-
I'm not even sure of the hours the group is meeting, so excuse the
ignorance in the question. Is there a group heading up and back on
Saturday with a spare seat in their vehicle? There's a small chance I
can go, but I can't leave until Saturday morning and have to be back
for work on Sunday.

Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.yawetag.net
"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. He's also
postmaster and probably traffic cop, too. All the jobs for sports
referees are probably filled, though." --Lemel Hebert-Williams