[GeoStL] Re: (No To: geocaching@freelists.org

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 08:19:20 -0700 (PDT)

So do I and as a former plucker user I find Cachemate to be much faster to
update and I like the ability to add personal notes/logs and to retain the
found caches in the database withough having to update plucker form a seperate
poket querie of found caches.  Well worth the $8 IMHO.

"Jg "outdoorman63"" <outdoorman1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:i use gsak and cachemate

p5409 <p5409@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: OK, I'm trying to enter the 21st century and go
paperless caching but I can't make head or tails with directions for GPX
Spiner, Plucker, ISolo, Watchers etc.
Can ANYONE help me please!!!!!
Seporp1
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.