[GeoStL] Re: (No Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 16:11:48 -0500

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 14:26:40 -0700 (PDT)

-

Those are two very good ideas guys and I will help in
any way I can ....if someone does bring a meal to her
family please at least allow me to help share the cost
of it as I will not be able to bring food all the way
to St. Louis from here in Rolla.....Chris if you or
someone could just set up a page with a fancy border
and a place to leave a little note or message (like a
sign in book) we could all sign in there and leave her
a message and then print it out and give it to her
when she is feeling better....

Dan (Thunder)