[GeoStL] Re: Nicknames???

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 15:36:16 -0800 (PST)

The only thing I remember about Max Headroom was he did "C-c-c-coca Cola
Com-m-m-mercials...... LOL

Know Future <know_future@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anybody remember "Max Headroom," the dark, but prophetic science fiction
TV series from the mid-80s? In it, the world was governed by Japanese
corporations. The most powerful was Zik-Zak, who company slogan was: "We
make everything you need and you need everything we make." Zik-Zak's CEO,
the most powerful person in the world, was an ancient little man named
Know Future. He was both wise and evil - kind of a mix between Yoda and
Darth Vader. Well, that's me.

 Make Yahoo! your home page