[GeoStL] Re: New to the list

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 09:41:43 -0600

Ben:  May I also welcome you to the geocaching forum.  I highly recommend you
attend the Cabin Fever lunch at JB park.  The waypoint is GC16JBK. The date is
Jan 26th at noon till 5 pm.  You'll get to meet the faces behind the caches and
collect new friends at the same time.  But I will warn you - bring an appetite.
 This is a food club with a geocaching problem.
Bob,  BBD1> From: cocoaben@xxxxxxxxxx> To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject:
[GeoStL] New to the list> Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 02:08:09 -0500> > -> Hi there,
I cache by the name benji55545> I've been in the area since last year, but I'm
just now joining the > newsgroup. I go to school at WashU. I've been used to
the forum > approach... I could never figure out where the St. Louis group was
> meeting.> > Anyway, that's all, just wanted to say hello.> > >
Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference.