[GeoStL] Re: New to the list

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 08:47:25 -0600

-
Ben,

Welcome to the group.  As a FTF to your Invasive Thicket, I've seen
that you like to venture into parts of woods that others wouldn't
dare.

Hopefully we'll see more of your caches (and your caching) in the area!

It's been mentioned that there's an event on the 26th.  I can attest
that the SLAGA members are some of the nicest you'll find.  You'll go
away from the event full and happy.  Plus, you might get a little
nudge for the caches you can't find or puzzles you can't solve.  Did I
mention you'll be full?

Also, members from the group get together every week or so.  Usually
the place and time are listed in this email group.  It's usually
low-key (so I think -- I've never been able to make it).

Hopefully you've already signed up at www.geostl.com .  By doing so,
you get email blasts from the President on upcoming info,

On 1/9/08, Benjamin Gross <cocoaben@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> -
> Hi there, I cache by the name benji55545
> I've been in the area since last year, but I'm just now joining the
> newsgroup. I go to school at WashU. I've been used to the forum
> approach... I could never figure out where the St. Louis group was
> meeting.
>
> Anyway, that's all, just wanted to say hello.

Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx
http://yawetag.110mb.com
"I can't win anything.  In fact, if you look up 'loser' in the
dictionary, you'll see someone else's photo!" --Andrew Senger