[GeoStL] New caches

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 22:37:08 -0700 (PDT)

Just thought I would give all of you a heads up in
case you do go to Columbia for the picnic....I just
placed and am waiting for approval on 4 caches in and
around the Jefferson City area. They are all
relatively easy but very informative. If you get to
Columbia and happen to get to JC well they are there
to hunt. There you go Mark ....hope you guys up
Columbia way enjoy the new ones

Dan (Thunder)

http://faith.yahoo.com
Our WebPage! Http://WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been
cancelled due to a conflict."