[GeoStL] New Name - Rockey Killed

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 19:46:50 -0700 (PDT)

Someone has tampered with my Yahoo account.  It seems that these 'Booters' are
getting more powerful tools and have been locking my account.  I even heard ot
some cases where they can totally delete accounts.

I hope to be back on track before long.  This is so stupid... I centerd my life
around this name now and I feel like I am gonna have to lose it.  I may just
move it to another mail program and try to keep my same name.  Yahoo is getting
worse and worse.

http://mail.yahoo.com