[GeoStL] Re: New Earthcache

  • From: JimSGreene@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 16:40:33 EST

Mike,
 Sarah, Ian, and I met JPBilly out there today, we just got home from  there.
We got the required info for the Earthcache, but your other one was not
found by us. It was a fun time, not too cold, I worked up a sweat by the time
we
got back to the car.

Strider

In a message dated 2/2/2008 12:30:32 P.M. Central Standard Time,
mbtoll@xxxxxxxxx writes:

In case  you haven't seen it yet, I've set up a new Earthcache at Babler
State  Park.  GB-Cacher was FTF in the snow!  This one will bring you to
Babler
Springs.  I hope to have a third Earthcache up soon.  I just  need to write it
up and get it approved.

Mike

Looking for last minute shopping deals? _Find  them fast with Yahoo! Search._
(http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/cat
egory.php?category=shopping)

48)