[GeoStL] New Chat Program on the GeoStl webpage

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 18:02:02 -0600

Jen mentioned a couple of days ago that the "Chat" link was removed from the
SLAGA main page.  I asked Paul about it at that time and he'd told me that
it was not secure and had been hacked.  We discussed it over the weekend and
had both been looking for alternatives.  Paul found an alternative that
requires a "Flash Enabled Browser".  I played with it a bit and it looks
great.  It has a lot more of an immediate response than the old one and has
more configurations available.  Take a look and let us know what you think.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Bromley;Steve
FN:Steve Bromley (bromley@xxxxxxx)
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+1 (314) 512-2036
TEL;HOME;VOICE:+1 (618) 281-7025
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+1 (618) 580-5089
ADR;WORK:;;139 Cascade Drive;Columbia;Illinois;62236
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:139 Cascade Drive=0D=0AColumbia, Illinois
62236
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:bromley@xxxxxxx
REV:20060529T195024Z
END:VCARD