[GeoStL] Re: Name That Cache

  • From: Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 14:02:52 -0500

Thanks, Brad. That one looks beautiful!

-Laurie (Denmother)

Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 13:29:59 -0500From: brad.wheeling@xxxxxxxxxxx:
geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] Re: Name That Cache
LuAnn might be right or it is
Schnurbusch Karst Window perhaps
On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 12:37 PM, Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Does anyone know the name of the cache that is located in an area that has
unusual geological properties after a heavy rain? I believe it is somewhere in
Missouri, and it was recommended to do the cache after a heavy rain. Or any
suggestions you have for mud-free geocaching this weekend would be appreciated
:D Thanks,Laurie (Denmother)

Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging. You IM, we give.
Learn more.