[GeoStL] Re: Name That Cache

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 20:29:33 -0500

I think I have a cache on the move right now, but I don't know if it's still in
Missouri.  It could be Tennessee or Louisiana by now.  In either case, I'm
offering a $10 award to anyone that brings it back alive.
BBD1

From: lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] Name
That CacheDate: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 12:37:24 -0500

Does anyone know the name of the cache that is located in an area that has
unusual geological properties after a heavy rain? I believe it is somewhere in
Missouri, and it was recommended to do the cache after a heavy rain. Or any
suggestions you have for mud-free geocaching this weekend would be appreciated
:D Thanks,Laurie (Denmother)

Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging. You IM, we give.
Learn more.
How well do you know your celebrity gossip?
http://originals.msn.com/thebigdebate?ocid=T002MSN03N0707A