From: Laurie Elfrank
To: "Newsgroup, Geocaching"
Subject: [GeoStL] Name That Cache
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 12:37:24 -0500

 Does anyone know the name of the cache that is located in
an area that has unusual geological properties after a heavy
rain? I believe it is somewhere in Missouri, and it was
recommended to do the cache after a heavy rain.

 Or any suggestions you have for mud-free geocaching  this
weekend would be appreciated :D

 Thanks,
 Laurie (Denmother)

 Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant
messaging. You IM, we give. Learn more.

Steve