[GeoStL] Re: NOT NGR: We Didn't Make the Survey

  • From: "Jim Greene" <jimsgreene@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 23:52:09 -0500

I bet I was the first one to say GEE O-Caching, she had no idea what I was
talking about. I tried to explain, but ended up just saying that I hiked &
walked the dog in each of them. She went through the entire list of parks, I
have been in all but 3 I think. I was wondering if she thought I was making
it up, she started out asking about Law-me-ear, , I was there yesterday, and
then she asked about Buder, where I had been today. She even asked me to let
her know about how to pronounce some of the other names, like Fort Bell
Fountain. I was nice, and truthful, but I still thinks she was wondering
about if I'd really been to all of them.

Strider