[GeoStL] Re: NGR-Apollo 11 anniversary

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 10:06:38 -0500

-
Sigh, that reminds me that I used to have the issue of Life magazine that was dedicated to the moon landing. Don't know what happened to it.

Susan

On Jul 16, 2009, at 10:08 PM, Mike Lusicic wrote:

-
Thanks. After too many moves and other things happening, I don't have the picture any longer. Sorry. But by today's standard, it was really junk.

Arlene Jones wrote:
VERY cool story! Thanks for sharing. Would be nice to see a copy of the picture!
> Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 18:04:44 -0500
> From: lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [GeoStL] Re: NGR-Apollo 11 anniversary
>
> -
> My buddy and I put up the marquees at South County Shopping center at > that time. You know, on Sundays when it was closed. Anyway, we decided
> to put up a congratulatory note to the crew. One of the local TV
> affiliates for a national broadcast system saw it, set up and showed in
> on national TV. Our little contribution to the mission coverage.
>
> I took some really low quality pictures of the TV during the coverage.
> My mom took them to work, and half the people wanted copies of that
> picture. It indeed was a different time.

Insert movie times and more without leaving Hotmail®. See how. <http://windowslive.com/Tutorial/Hotmail/QuickAdd?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Tutorial_QuickAdd_062009 >

Missouri Geocaching land use policies --> www.MoCache.net
MoGeo Forums -->http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php

from this