[GeoStL] NGR sorta

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GC-maillist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 18:04:31 -0500

-
We took a few days off earlier this week and went to Lake of the Ozarks for
some R & R, caching, and locating some of the swinging bridges in the area.
Weather was perfect and no crowds at the lake.
We hit 6 of the bridges and 12 caches on our 2 day stay. I've put some of the
pictures of the swinging bridges (along with the coordinates) on
http://www.sheffold.com/photos if anyone wants to see them. There sure are a
lot of dusty gravel roads in that area and be prepared to make several wrong
turns if you decide to visit any. The gravel roads are in good condition though
and you'll have no problem with the family car.

Rich
Subject field