[GeoStL] NGR or is it!!!

  • From: Stephen Martin <faery_generic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 19:11:31 -0800

-

What are the guidelines for what is or is not geocaching related?  Does food
being in the message make it geocaching related?  Is the weather GR?  I think
it is up to the person sending the email to decide.  Just as it is up to the
reader to decide what threads they want to follow, wether it has NGR in it or
not.  If I had been out caching on that Friday morning and the sky had been
clear, I would have been happy to find those planets along with the caches.

I never really notice the NGR when it is in the subject.  I just read the
message and if i note that it has no purpose to my life I quit reading it and
delete the messages with the same subject line.

I just don't understand how tagging a message NGR really solves anything?

Thanks for any clarity offered.

Stephen