[GeoStL] NGR: mystery shopping

  • From: "Laura D" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching E-List" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 15:39:51 -0500

-
Hi!!  I just wanted to pass along some information on a great way to make a
few extra bucks.  I have been doing mystery shopping.  That's where you go
to a place of business and pretend to be a customer, then answer a few
questions online about how their customer service was.  It's really easy.
You sign up online, and they send e-mails about assignments in your area.
You can pick and choose which ones interest you.  You can even take your
kids with on most of them.  They are always looking for new shoppers.  If
you are interested, go to www.baiservices.com and click on ?New Shopper
Signup?.  Please list my name in your extended shopper profile, and I get a
referral bonus.

Thanks!!

Laura DeWeese
Pampered Chef Consultant
www.pamperedchef.biz/LauraDeWeese

August hosts - The choice is yours ...  Host a Show in August, and receive
your choice of one of these stainless products at 60% off! Choose from the
razor-sharp Microplane® Adjustable Grater or the 8-Quart Stainless Mixing
Bowl (available exclusively through this special). The 8-Quart Stainless
Mixing Bowl is not available for sale in our catalog. The only way to
purchase it is to host an August Show. Don?t miss out!

August guests - Pitcher perfect!  Just in time for summer, we made one of
our most popular products even better! The Quick-Stir® Pitcher now features
a new ergonomic handle for added leverage and comfort, and a fresh dot
pattern. It can be yours FREE when you purchase $60 or more at an August
Show.

Contact me today to learn how you can take advantage of these specials!