[GeoStL] NGR kittens

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 05:49:54 -0500

That is the cache that they were near. I had started calling them Thing 1 and
2...just for us to keep them straight---NOT as names since we are NOT keeping
them. This feeding every 4 hours is rough. Since they have been getting food
they are moving all over. Crawling and climbing all over. THey also make alot
of noise for 2 tiny little balls of fur. I will send out a picture after work
this evening.

From: HobbitTaz@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Home
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 23:32:39 -0500

If Im thinking correct these were found by “What is that Thing” CribbageWitch
and I looked and didn’t find it either but we saw no kittens (but it was just
as dark fell).
If that is the cache – why not name them “Thing 1” and “Thing 2”

Ok, Im tired – Going to bed…..
Glad you were able to recue them and hope you can find good homes – we have two
in our apartment already; so I have to turn down the offer before seeing any
pictures ;) –
our apartment would be a bit crowded (and the camper even more so when they
come with us).

Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 19:35:27 -0700
From: mutherandsun@xxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx