[GeoStL] Re: NGR: What Screen Resolution Do You Run?

  • From: James Edwards <jekcsa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 19:12:30 -0700 (PDT)

-
Hi! BottomFeeder, I use 1600 by 1200, only because I
have a 21 inch flat panel LCD monitor. When I had a 15
inch CRT monitor, I had to use a smaller pixel
dimension, and had to increase the size of my letters
and icons to see my screen view better ( my eyes have
some age on them ). So it is depends on the size of
your screen and what you want to see on the screen at
one viewing. When you lower the pixel size, everything
is larger, but the screen is being clipped, like
watching a cinemascope picture that has been formatted
to view full screen on a TV. The picture is clipped.
My daughter's monitor is a 13 inch and she uses the
highest pixel dimensions, and when I look at her
monitor, it is like looking at microfilm ( but she has
good eyes and is young.)
Silverminer
--- BottomFeeder <BottomFeeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> -
> Just curious what most SLAGA members use when
> surfing.....800x600, 1024x768,
> or....?
>

>      -= Russ =-  (Bot Fee)

Subject field